Monday 2 January 2017

Hugs & Kisses XOXO Card

This card is for the MFT Sketch #314 challenge. I used a discontinued (I think) Die-Namics cover up die called Hugs and Kisses to cut out the red background and mat it with a black cardstock so the "xoxo" stands out a bit more. Then I cut a small heart from a Kaisercraft stacked heart die set and popped up the stamped words "Hugs & Kisses" from MFT's Label Maker Sentiments stamp set. There's a bit of a swirly design on the back of the heart and it's a diecut from Tim Holtz Scribbles and Splats.




As much as I like the final result of the background die, it was a wee bit tedious poking all the little bits out. And if I were to make it again, I'd use a solid color cardstock instead of pattern paper as I find it a bit too busy. But overall, I think it's quite a nice card :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment