Saturday 7 January 2017

Golden Love Heart Card

Hello, again! Here's another card for both the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge and Wednesday Challenge, which happen to have a similar theme, and that is to use something new that I haven't used before. And I thought the perfect thing was to use the Neat & Tangled Heart of Gold die that I bought from SSS last year but didn't get around to using. And just in time for Valentine's too.


Every element on this card is brand new to me. I embossed the background using Amy Tangerine's Love Spun embossing folder and the word "LOVE" is stamped using MFT's Label Maker Sentiments set.



The heart was cut using two different glitter foam papers. One in a shimmery pearl white and one in a bright gold. I then carefully stuck the fragmented pieces onto a cardstock as a base and inserted the heart outline after. It was tedious but so worth the effort as the end result is absolutely beautiful. I opted to go for a plain white background because I wanted the heart to take center stage.

No comments:

Post a Comment