Thursday 15 December 2016

Celebrate Snow Card

I absolutely love white-on-white cards as I find a simple elegance to them. The Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge has the theme of "Let There Be Snow" and thought of white snowy backgrounds. I got the embossing folder free from a UK crafter's magazine and this is probably one of my favorite Christmas themed embossing folders. But I don't own many so this "freebie" was quite a welcomed addition.


So pretty in white! I added some clear Wink of Stellar on the embossed snow designs but it doesn't show up on camera. It's so nice and sparkly in person. Just the right touch. The celebrate word is diecut from glitter white foam, which makes things a bit easier so I don't have fuss around too much by layering the word.



If I get time, I'd likely try to churn out another snowy card. I love these cards!

No comments:

Post a Comment