Thursday 15 December 2016

Icy Snowflake Tags

Here's another one for Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge with the theme "Ice Inspiration". I love embossed snowy backgrounds and used Spellbinders Impressabilities in Snowflake. This embossing piece comes in a thin metal sheet and it took me a while to figure out how to use it because I was more used to embossing folders. But the background effect is worth the hassle and ended up looking quite unique.


The snowflake was cut out using fine silver glitter paper and backed with fun foam. Then I added a simple icy blue pearl in the center and silvery ribbon on the top.


Unfortunately both the snowflake dies and embossing background are discontinued. I especially love the die and it comes in a set of three different snowflakes. I don't own the updated version that MFT released this year and will likely get another set of snowflake dies next year. They are so pretty and fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment