Wednesday 20 December 2017

Time to Change

After two years of not being into planners, I've decided to change my online moniker from PlannerBug to LoopyCrafter, which I think is more apt for me these days. I'm not just a one-trick pony obsessed with traveler's notebooks and journaling, but I am also obsessed over many other crafts, such as knitting, crochet, art journaling, scrapbooking and card making. And I sometimes bake too.

I've been meaning to include many different areas of interest in my blog and social media feed but each time I do, I see the numbers drop and people disengaging with me. I can't blame them as they did initially follow me because of planners and journals. But I have to be true to myself and do things I love doing, rather than do things others would like see me doing.

So I guess I'm saying I'm a multi-trick crafty pony and have many different interests in my life that doesn't revolve around traveler's notebooks alone. It was time to discard the name I've hung onto since 2014.

Thank you for continuing with me on this journey and for anyone new, welcome.

You can find me on my updated social media links here (and on the sidebar):

No comments:

Post a Comment