Saturday 9 December 2017

Bitty Bears Christmas Card

Seriously, who can resist these cute lil' bears? I'm a huge fan of We Bare Bears on Cartoon Network and the My Favorite Things Bitty Bears stamp set reminds me so much of the three lovable cartoon bears, especially when they were babies. I didn't really get around to playing with these bears because I've been trying to get all the "no colouring" Christmas cards out of the way first.

This card is for the MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge #362, which you can see here.


I used the Waffle Flower Lacy Rectangles die to cut out the main frame and a scallop circle die by Kaisercraft to cut out the two holes. The Bitty Bears were coloured with Prismacolor pencils on bristol paper and I added a few cute dots on their accessories with a white gel pen. The sentiment was from the same stamp set and stamped with Versamark ink and then heat embossed with Ranger Fine White Embossing Powder on black cardstock. I also splattered a tiny bit of Dylusions Mica spray in Turquoise but it's quite a light colour.




Even my husband agrees that the bears are really cute :-)

Thank you so much for stopping by and I hope you have a lovely day!

No comments:

Post a Comment