Sunday 18 June 2017

Olive Edition Traveler's Notebook - A Quick Look

I was lucky enough to snag an Olive Edition Traveler's Notebook at CzipLee (a stationery store in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia) just last Monday as they restocked a second batch. I didn't intend on getting one at that time but I just happen to ask if they had any available, and there was. So I decided to get it there and then.



So here's a video "unboxing" of my Olive Edition. I am so in love with it now. The shade of olive is so unique and beautiful. It's always different in different lighting. And the leather feels more suede-like than my Camel.

I hope you enjoyed the video and thanks for watching. Do let me know if you have any questions or suggestions.

Do you have the Olive Edition yet?

YouTube Channel: PlannerBug
Direct link: Olive Edition Traveler's Notebook

No comments:

Post a Comment