Saturday 12 August 2017

Mixed Media Crazy Bird Birthday Card

One of my favourite crafty things to do is to play with Distress Paints and today I thought of incorporating the card I've made for the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge into a mixed media series that I'm doing on my channel. Do check out the video at the end of this post.





I'm really pleased with how the card turned out and all the different techniques I applied to the Distress Paints. I especially love the mixed media backgrounds I worked on and the Tim Holtz Crazy Birds stamp set was pretty cute too. I only have 3 of those birds in my set. It was one of those "made for Michaels" (or was it JoAnns?) sets that came with the coordinating dies too.

 

This is probably one of the cutest cards I've made :-)

Hope you enjoy the video and thanks for watching!

Channel: PlannerBug
Direct link to video: Distress Paints Birthday Card | Mixed Media Techniques

No comments:

Post a Comment