Saturday 3 June 2017

Moleskine Mixed Media Art Journal

I finally broke out the large Moleskine sketchbook to use as an art journal, mostly to do mixed media stuff in it. I bought the sketchbook 3 years ago but never got around to using it. After watching Heba's video (more information on my video) where she did a "Take 5 Art Journal Challenge" with a couple of other folks, I thought I'd whip out my sketchbook and play along too.

I also wanted to use the Distress Oxide inks that I received from Blitsy a few weeks' ago.



Anyway, I hope you enjoyed the video and let me know if you have any questions or suggestions.
Thanks for watching and see you again!

YouTube Channel: PlannerBug TV
Direct Link to video: Moleskine Mixed Media Art Journal - Do Not Create Limits

No comments:

Post a Comment