Thursday 23 February 2017

Traveler's Notebook Mixed Media Layout - Lego Batman

The husband and I watched Lego Batman around the time it was released in Malaysia and of course, I had to do a layout in my traveler's notebook. The movie was awesome! It had so many funny jokes and pop culture references that my head couldn't keep up after a while. But still a fun watch!



On a side note, my insert is getting really, really chunky and I haven't reached the middle yet. It's a little worrying. I'm prepared to remove the staples in the center spine if the need arises.

Anyhoo, have you watched Lego Batman and what did you think about the movie?

Hope you enjoyed the little process video and thanks for watching!

YouTube > PlannerBug
Direct link to video > Traveler's Notebook Mixed Media Layout - Lego Batman

No comments:

Post a Comment